8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day at the Udawalawe National Park on a private excursion from Galle. Observe the local wildlife of the area and visit the large Udawalawe Dam. Admission tickets and a jeep safari through the park are included as well as round-trip private transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel in Galle.
- Take a safari through Udawalawe National Park
- Observe native animals such as Asian elephants
- Admission tickets and a jeep safari are included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Galle is included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees & jeep hire for nationals park
English Speaking Driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
# We are Arranging Pickups from All the Hotels In Galle.( As Per Customer Pickup Points During confirmation)
# Please be at lobby / meeting point 10 minutes before.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OTN WORLD PVT LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Excursions To Udawalawe From Galle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Excursions To Udawalawe From Galle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Excursions To Udawalawe From Galle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Excursions To Udawalawe From Galle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Excursions To Udawalawe From Galle
8 to 10 hours
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalleBus Tours - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaBus Tours - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaBus Tours - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraCategory