- Travel through Galle in a private tuk tuk
- Learn about Galle from your driver-guide
- Stay satiated with water and refreshments
- Admire the local stilt fishermen
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Chmeera Cycling Office Directions: Tour departs from our office at Unawatuna Directions to departure location is Galle and Matara road Unawatuna Eramudugaha junction to Heenatigala road after pass the Unawatuna Railway Station 10 meters you can see Chameera Cycling signboard.
we drop-off at hotel or any place around Galle you want
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Half price for children under age of 12
- Age 1 – 3 free of charge
- Please advise any specific requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chameera Cycling
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.