- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Departure & Return
Tour departs from our office at Unawatuna Directions to departure location is Galle and Matara road Unawatuna Eramudugaha junction to Heenatigala road after pass the Unawatuna Railway Station 10 meters you can see signboard. (300 meters from Eramudugha junction to Heenatigala road)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please specify desired departure time (morning or afternoon) at the time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chameera Cycling
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms