3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
Live Commentary while on the go by a Naturalist
We offer pick up outside Mirissa. There's an additional price of $1 per kilometer.
Departure & Return
Mawatha Gedara Watta, Udupila Road, Mirissa 81740, Sri Lanka
Just opposite "Peoples Bank" in Mirissa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Whale Watching Mirissa with Chaminda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Speed Boat- Private Whale Watching Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Speed Boat- Private Whale Watching Trip?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Speed Boat- Private Whale Watching Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Speed Boat- Private Whale Watching Trip
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalleWater Tours - HikkaduwaHalf-day Tours - HikkaduwaWater Tours - BentotaHalf-day Tours - BentotaWater Tours - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraCategory