2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Cycles and Cycling guide.
Back up vehicle (Cycle Carrier)
Water and refreshments during the ride
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Food and beverages.
Departure & Return
BOC ATM , 48 Lighthouse St, Galle 80000, Sri LankaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cycling in Galle Fort?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cycling in Galle Fort?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cycling in Galle Fort?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cycling in Galle Fort?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cycling in Galle Fort
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalleMountain Bike Tours - HikkaduwaMountain Bike Tours - BentotaMountain Bike Tours - KalutaraCategory