7 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel through Mollem National Park for an exhilarating off-road adventure. This private day trip includes transport by Jeep to Dudhsagar Falls, one of India’s tallest waterfalls. Your personal guide leads the way across the rock-strewn rivers and forests of the Western Ghats. Refresh with a picnic and a swim plus panoramic views at the top of the 4-tiered cascade. Then learn about the cultivation of herbs, tropical fruits and spices at a local plantation. Feast on a buffet lunch of Goan cuisine before return hotel transport to Goa.
- Private full-day tour of Mollem National Park and Dudhsagar Falls by Jeep
- Take a dip in the Dudhsagar Waterfall, one of the highest falls in India
- Opt for a hike to the top of the falls for panoramic views
- Visit a spice farm to learn about the cultivation of herbs and spices
- Savor a buffet lunch of authentic Goan cuisine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included from Goa
- Receive personalized attention from an informative guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in Calanngute/ Candolim/ Baga/ Panjim)
Private air-conditioned vehicle
Tropical spice plantation with Goan buffet lunch
Shared jeep safari
The Tour will run as per the current prevailing Govt. Policy.
Hotel pick-up and drop-off outside of Calanngute/ Candolim/ Baga/ Panjim can be arranged at an added cost.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
This tour will operate from below location only. 1) Calanngute 2) Candolim 3) Baga 4) Panjim Tour will not operate as per given location. • Ramada Caravela • Club Mahindra Resort • Emerald Palms by Club Mahindra • Zuri Whitesands Resort • Varca Le Palms • Regenta Resort, Varca
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Insect repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GeTS Holidays
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Mollem National Park Including Dudhsagar Falls and Jeep Safari from Goa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Mollem National Park Including Dudhsagar Falls and Jeep Safari from Goa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Mollem National Park Including Dudhsagar Falls and Jeep Safari from Goa?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Mollem National Park Including Dudhsagar Falls and Jeep Safari from Goa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Be sure to bring your bathing suit or wear it under a cover up." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Mollem National Park Including Dudhsagar Falls and Jeep Safari from Goa
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursPrivate and LuxurySporting EventsBus ToursPrivate Sightseeing ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursDay TripsWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGoa4WD Tours - PunePrivate and Luxury - PuneSporting Events - PuneBus Tours - PunePrivate Sightseeing Tours - PuneNature and Wildlife - PuneExtreme - PuneWalking Tours - PuneFull-day Tours - PuneDay Trips - Pune4WD Tours - MumbaiPrivate and Luxury - MumbaiSporting Events - MumbaiBus Tours - MumbaiPrivate Sightseeing Tours - MumbaiNature and Wildlife - MumbaiExtreme - MumbaiWalking Tours - MumbaiFull-day Tours - MumbaiDay Trips - Mumbai4WD Tours - BangalorePrivate and Luxury - BangaloreSporting Events - BangaloreBus Tours - BangalorePrivate Sightseeing Tours - BangaloreNature and Wildlife - BangaloreExtreme - BangaloreWalking Tours - BangaloreFull-day Tours - BangaloreDay Trips - BangaloreCategory
Calangute Beach Tours & TicketsDr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary Tours & TicketsBaga Beach Tours & TicketsSão Tomé Tours & TicketsPalolem Beach Tours & TicketsAnjuna Beach Tours & TicketsOld Goa (Goa Velha) Tours & TicketsCandolim and Sinquerim Beaches Tours & TicketsReis Magos Fort Tours & TicketsFort Aguada Tours & TicketsSahakari Spice Farm Tours & Tickets