2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
E-Bike, Trained Captain, Guided Tour, Safety Gears, Sling Bag & First Aid Support.
Snacks and Refreshing drink at a Heritage property.
Alcoholic beverage, 2-wheeler and LMV Rentals,Tips, Hotel pick up or drop off.
Departure & Return
Vainguinim Beach, Panaji, Goa 403004, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BLive Electric Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during B:Live E-bike Tours - Tales of the Valley?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during B:Live E-bike Tours - Tales of the Valley?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during B:Live E-bike Tours - Tales of the Valley?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during B:Live E-bike Tours - Tales of the Valley?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGoaMountain Bike Tours - PuneMountain Bike Tours - MumbaiMountain Bike Tours - BangaloreCategory
Anjuna Beach Tours & TicketsFort Aguada Tours & TicketsSão Tomé Tours & TicketsOld Goa (Goa Velha) Tours & TicketsBaga Beach Tours & TicketsDr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary Tours & TicketsPalolem Beach Tours & TicketsCandolim and Sinquerim Beaches Tours & TicketsSahakari Spice Farm Tours & TicketsCalangute Beach Tours & TicketsReis Magos Fort Tours & Tickets