2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the thrill and the beauty of kayaking in one of Goa's most popular outdoor destinations during this Spike's River Goa kayaking trip. Navigate the thick mangroves and keep your eyes peeled for kingfishers, osprey and sea eagles. Cruise past rural villages, historical churches and ancient temples on this water sport adventure that blends equal parts history, nature and culture, too.
- Goa Kayaking in Spike's River
- Kayak Spikes River and get up close to India’s nature
- Learn expert technique from your professional guides
- Spend 2.5 hours navigating the waters
- Water, snacks, and juice included
Saved to wishlist!
All kayaks, paddles, life vests, leashes, etc.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointNear Spike's Bridge in Nerul close to Candolim
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Goa Kayaking
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Goa Kayaking in Spike's River
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesGoaKayaking - PuneKayaking - MumbaiKayaking - BangaloreCategory