8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the UNESCO-listed sites and other must-sees of Gyeongju on this full-day tour. Once the capital of Korea’s Silla kingdom, Gyeongju offers numerous attractions, some outside the city, making it difficult to see them independently in one day. This tour covers them all, including the UNESCO-protected Bulguk Temple and Seokguram. Includes entrance fees, lunch, round-trip transportation, and the option of upgrading to a private tour.
- Full-day Gyeongju UNESCO-listed sites and history tour
- Explore the UNESCO-protected Bulguk Temple and Seokguram Grotto
- Discover Gyochon Traditional Village, the royal tombs at Daereungwon, and more
- Learn about Gyeongju’s past as the capital of ancient Silla
- Lunch and entrance fees included
- Air-conditioned minivan transport, with pickup and drop-off included
- Upgrade to a private tour if you wish
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Haeundae subway station pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks, unless specified
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will inform you exact pick up time few days before depends on other tourists' location and your location via email/viator message.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except those aged 4 or under, who go free of charge
- Please wear comfortable shoes (high heels are not recommended)
- Sun screen is recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Busan Tourism Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is a highly recommended tour , not only for Steve, but also for the different sites and the history and culture that we learnt." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Gyeongju UNESCO World Heritage Sites and History Full-Day Tour with Lunch
4 hours 40 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGyeongjuBus Tours - BusanHistorical Tours - BusanFull-day Tours - BusanBus Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginFull-day Tours - YonginCategory