Departure & Return
Make your transportation from Huangshan Bei North Station to downtown Huangshan. Please specify your train and hotel information at the time of booking. The driver will hold your name sign and wait at the nearest exit to you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you stay in airbnb, we might not be able to drop you off at the door. Because normally airbnb is in a community where enforces the separation of pedestrians and vehicles.
- Hotel drop-off area should be within the city center of Huangshan. For further distance there might be an extra cost for transfers. You'll be notified by your tour operator.
- We provide up to 30 mins of waiting time at the railway station after your train arrives. Otherwise, you will be considered as a no-show. Or additional waiting time fees (USD5 PER half hour) may apply.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please make sure you provide us with your correct train number and hotel address.
- Please make sure you notify us by telephone or email if your train or hotel information changes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trippest Mini Group Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff