8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dive deeper into Kandy than you could alone in a day with a private tour that covers all the sights in and around the city. Avoid having to plan cabs and guess where and what to see; and learn background to each sight from your guide. Visit the Temple of the Tooth, markets, a tea factory, and more; uncover Kandy’s culture; enjoy refreshments, and relax with door-to-door air-conditioned transport.
- Get to know every side of Kandy in just a day on a private tour
- Skip hiring cabs and researching the sights, with everything sorted for you
- Visit the Temple of Tooth, explore markets, find a hidden temple, and more
- No hassles: private vehicle, snacks, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Guest pick-up & drop off
Tickets for Udawata Forest and Entrance Temple of Tooth included
CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
Extra food and drinks
King Coconut tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The host will pick you up at your accommodation or central meeting point in Kandy Sri Lanka. Please mention your contact details and after the time of booking your host will contact you regarding the preferred pick-up point.
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Escape: Kandy Classics Private Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during City Escape: Kandy Classics Private Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Escape: Kandy Classics Private Day Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
City Escape: Kandy Classics Private Day Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKandyBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaWalking Tours - Nuwara EliyaHistorical Tours - Nuwara EliyaFull-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaBus Tours - SigiriyaWalking Tours - SigiriyaHistorical Tours - SigiriyaFull-day Tours - SigiriyaBus Tours - NegomboWalking Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboCategory