4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit a Hanthana tea plantation on a private 4-hour bike tour that introduces you to the history of tea in Sri Lanka. After exploring the Ceylon Tea Museum (own expense), head though the tea estate, where you can observe tea leaves being picked. Throughout your journey, admire views of the lush landscape.
Saved to wishlist!
Mountain bikes and helmets
Well experienced cycling guide(s) and his fees
1 bottle of water per person per day during cycle tour portion
Hotel Pick up and Drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Hantana Rd, Sri Lanka
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tea Fields by Bicycle from Kandy?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tea Fields by Bicycle from Kandy?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tea Fields by Bicycle from Kandy?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tea Fields by Bicycle from Kandy?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tea Fields by Bicycle from Kandy
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesKandyUnique Experiences - Nuwara EliyaMountain Bike Tours - Nuwara EliyaHalf-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaUnique Experiences - SigiriyaMountain Bike Tours - SigiriyaHalf-day Tours - SigiriyaUnique Experiences - NegomboMountain Bike Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboCategory