- Designed specifically for Cruise ship passengers
- Learn about local history and culture, first hand
- Different itineraries, depending on your arrival date
- Lunch or snacks are included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that this itinerary includes visit to a church and, therefore, modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees are recommended. No casual clothing such as jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: staff/guide will be waiting at ships berth/pier holding "VIATOR" sign board with "BLUE UMBRELLA
- Itinerary A : (Departure 30 - 45 mins after Ships arrival ) Itinerary B : (Departure 30 - 45 mins after Ships arrival ) Itinerary C : (Departure: 8.30Am for Ship arrival at 7.00 or 6 Am , 9.15Am for Ship arrival at 08.30Am , 12.45Pm for Ship arrival at 12.00Pm )
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carnival Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.