Explore our promoted experiences
- Full Day Ephesus Sightseeing Tour
- Explore the majestic ruins of Ephesus including the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World
- Marvel at the Fountains of Trojan and The Temples of Hadrian and Domition
- Enjoy a traditional Turkish lunch
- Visit the home of the Virgin Mary
- English-speaking local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Continue to Ephesus, an ancient city famous for its early Christian roots. Hear about Christ’s vision, in the book of Revelation, that shed light onto seven churches including Ephesus. Then, explore the Great Theater and Library of Celsus with your guide. Afterward, uncover one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Temple of Artemis, as well as other well maintained ancient temples.
Stop along the way at a local eatery and savor Turkish delicacies for lunch. Listen as your guide delves deeper into the history of Ephesus and the surrounding region.
Next, experience a place that has been a host to pilgrims for centuries - the House of the Virgin Mary. Hear about Mary’s final moments alive before embracing eternal rest. Then, learn how Pope Paul VI certified the site in 1967.
After leaving the historic site of the House of the Virgin Mary, return by coach to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience