6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Desert safari with English speaking Professional licensed and trained drivers
Hotel pickup and drop-off with 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps.
All Jeeps are configured with guest protection roll bars & seat belts for every passenger
Shared Bedouin-style tent at the camp site
Henna Tattoo design
BBQ Buffet Dinner with 20+ Items with Vegetarian option
Beautiful Sunset photography opportunity
Quad bikes are available at the camp at extra charge
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aurtiga Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 4x4 Safari with Camp Activities and BBQ Dinner?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4x4 Safari with Camp Activities and BBQ Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private 4x4 Safari with Camp Activities and BBQ Dinner?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4x4 Safari with Camp Activities and BBQ Dinner?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesKuwait CityHiking - ManamaHiking - DohaHiking - Abu DhabiCategory