- Learn a new skill—Shodo Calligraphy in Kyoto
- This is a child-friendly experience
- Travel light—all calligraphy equipment will be provided
- Flexible experience with multiple start times to choose from
Departure & Return
KIMONO TEA CEREMONY KYOTO MAIKOYA, 329 Ebiyachō, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto, 604-8076, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maikoya
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff