Departure & Return
at our rickshaw stand on the sidewalk along the river side, a few meters West from the North-West end of the Togetsukyo Bridge. Pick-up at JR Saga-Arashiyama station can be arranged upon request
End point depends on the tour option selected. Finishing point can also be customized by discussing and deciding directly with your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Expecting mothers in their first 16 weeks of pregnancy are not permitted to ride a rickshaw*
- children of 6 years and older are required to have a seat and will thus pay the same price as an adult.
- children 5 years and under can ride for free provided that they will sit on the lap of an adult (one child per adult = max 2 adults & 2 children per rickshaw)
- our seats measure 74cm (29. 1in) in width and can accommodate up to two adults side by side.
- in case you should prefer to have one rickshaw to yourself, please make a separate booking for one person only
- infants must be able to hold up their head by themselves.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ebisuya
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff