- Explore Kyoto with a guide so you don’t get lost
- No waiting in line—entry to Tofukiji Temple included
- A private tour means you have direct access to your guide for questions
- See a movie location where 'Memoirs of a Geisha' was filmed
Departure & Return
In front of Central post office on the north side of Kyoto station. "Chu-o yu-bin-kyo-ku" (Central post office) is less than a minute walk from the station. Please meet in front of the door closer to the convenience store "Lawson".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms