4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Lunch - Lunch (for yourself and your guide)
Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will be at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private vehicle, please feel free to ask us and we will estimate an additional cost for you.
- Osaka Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyoto Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyoto Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kyoto Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kyoto Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kyoto Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKyotoShore Excursions - Kansai PrefectureFood Tours - Kansai PrefectureMarkets - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefecturePorts of Call Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureShore Excursions - OsakaFood Tours - OsakaMarkets - OsakaWalking Tours - OsakaPorts of Call Tours - OsakaHistorical Tours - OsakaHalf-day Tours - OsakaShore Excursions - IzumisanoFood Tours - IzumisanoMarkets - IzumisanoWalking Tours - IzumisanoPorts of Call Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoHalf-day Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Gion CornerPontocho AlleyAmanohashidateJojakko-ji TempleKyoto International Manga MuseumEikan-do Zenrin-ji TempleHimeji Castle (Himeji-Jo)Kiyotaki RiverMyoshin-ji TempleToei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)Tofuku-ji TempleKyoto TowerKyoto National MuseumKamigamo ShrineKumano Kodo Pilgrimage TrailChionji Temple (Hyakumanben Chionji Temple)Kamogawa River (Kamo River)Chion-inKyoto Handicraft CenterDaitoku-ji Temple