5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Many Kyoto day tours start early in the morning, which can be a challenge for travelers with jet lag. Avoid the early start, and opt for a lazy bird afternoon tour instead. Save time researching which sights to visit, and go on a predetermined itinerary of three top attractions—Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, Kinkaku-ji Temple, and Fushimi Inari Shrine.
- Save time—go to three top Kyoto sights, including Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Avoid early starts and opt for a tour with an afternoon start time instead
- No getting lost—let a guide take care of the navigating
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Kinkaku-ji Temple
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink
Departure & Return
Kyoto Station , Kyoto, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for those with limited eye sight
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Animals or pets allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KAMNAVI Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyoto Lazy Bird Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyoto Lazy Bird Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kyoto Lazy Bird Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kyoto Lazy Bird Tour
5 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKyotoWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - OsakaHistorical Tours - OsakaHalf-day Tours - OsakaWalking Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoHalf-day Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Shimogamo-jinja ShrineDaitoku-ji TempleSaganoNakasendo WaySannenzaka NinenzakaGekkeikan Okura Sake MuseumTeramachi StreetKyoto Handicraft CenterNishiki MarketMyoshin-ji TempleShoren-in TempleChion-inPontocho AlleyHosen-in TempleKyoto International Manga MuseumEikan-do Zenrin-ji TempleMimuroto-ji TempleJojakko-ji TempleTenryu-ji TempleNanzen-ji Temple