Departure & Return
On the sidewalk along the river side, just a few meters West from the North-West end of the Togetsukyo Bridge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Temple grounds are not accessible by wheelchair or stroller (due to stairs and uneven ground)
- Selected starting time is not automatically guaranteed. The time will be confirmed by email within 24 hours of booking.
- Children of 6 years and older are required to have a seat and will thus pay the same price as an adult.
- Our seats measure 74cm (29. 1in) in width and can accommodate up to two adults side by side.
- Children 5 years and under can ride for free provided that they will sit on the lap of an adult (one child per adult = max 2 adults & 2 children per rickshaw)
- If a child of 5 years will be using one of the two seats of the rickshaw, it must book as an adult.
- Infants must be able to hold up their head by themselves.
- This tour includes walking up and down a slope
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ebisuya
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff