- Learn about the soft water around Kyoto, which gives the local sake its flavor
- Visit a sake museum and breweries to discover different production processes
- Discuss your favorite sake brands and flavors with a local sake-expert guide
- Stop to sip sake in a peaceful locations including a garden and food court
Departure & Return
In front of ticket gate in Momoyama goryoumae station on Kintetsu line. The only one gate in this station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kampai Sake Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.