Departure & Return
Meeting time: Please arrive at the meeting place at least 10 minutes before the meeting time. If you need to change kimono, please arrive at least 1 hour before meeting time. ・ Meeting place: Tatsumi Daimei Shrine (Gion Shirakawa) ・ Address: 59 Motoyoshicho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto ・ Directions: 5 minutes on foot from Keihan Main Line Gion Shijo Station
Yasaka-Jinja Shrine Minami-romon Tower Gate, 509 Gionmachi Minamigawa, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, 605-0074, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tri Memo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.