1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of English by Kyoto City
Admission to Nijo Castle's private place
Nijo Castle Ticket (600 yen is required separately)
Ninomaru Goten Viewing Ticket (A separate 400 yen is required.)
Departure & Return
541 Nijōjōchō, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto, 604-8301, Japan
Inside Nijo Castle (right after Odori Gate entrance!)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You may take your shoes off to enter the Ninomaru Gotou, so please wear socks.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 京都市観光協会
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Nijo Castle Official English Guided Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKyotoWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - OsakaHistorical Tours - OsakaWalking Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Kennin-ji TempleTeramachi StreetHimeji Castle (Himeji-Jo)Kamigamo ShrineTogetsu-kyo BridgeShimogamo-jinja ShrineGekkeikan Okura Sake MuseumJojakko-ji TempleNinna-ji TempleKinshi Masamune Horino Memorial MuseumUji Bridge (Uji-bashi)Ginkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion)Nakasendo WayNishi Hongan-ji TempleNishiki MarketTofuku-ji TempleMimuroto-ji TempleByodo-in TempleSaganoChionji Temple (Hyakumanben Chionji Temple)