1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Kids and adults alike will love this Ninja experience in Kyoto. It’s informative, it’s fun, and it’ll give you some cool ninja skills to show friends at home. No need to buy anything in advance as ninja costume rental is included. You’ll learn how to throw ninja weapons, have a photo shoot, and go on a treasure hunt. The day will also be enriched by going on a tour around the Kyoto Samurai and Ninja Museum.
- A perfect day activity in Kyoto for kids and families
- A tour of the Samurai and Ninja Museum is included
- Interactive experience with a ninja treasure hunt included
- Enjoy a photoshoot while dressed up in a ninja outfit
Ninja Experience Kyoto: Ninja Experience in Kyoto for Kids and Families
Saved to wishlist!
Wear a ninja outfit and transform into a modern day ninja
Ninja training using ninja star and other weapons
Free tour of the samurai and ninja museum
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Japan, 〒604-8043 Kyoto, Nakagyo Ward, Higashidaimonjichō, 292Utanokoji-bldg
On the corner of Nishiki Market and Teramachi Shopping Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maikoya
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Ninja Experience in Kyoto for Kids and Families?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51440P50
Compare Similar Experiences
Ninja Experience in Kyoto for Kids and Families
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Martial Arts Classes Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesKyotoSports Lessons - Kansai PrefectureMartial Arts Classes - Kansai PrefectureSports Lessons - OsakaMartial Arts Classes - OsakaSports Lessons - IzumisanoMartial Arts Classes - IzumisanoCategory
Nishi Hongan-ji TempleChionji Temple (Hyakumanben Chionji Temple)Saiho-ji TempleKennin-ji TempleNishiki MarketAmanohashidateNanzen-ji TemplePontocho AlleyGinkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion)Heian Shrine (Heian Jingu)Chion-inThe Philosopher’s Path (Tetsugaku-no-michi)Kiyotaki RiverNakasendo WayMyoshin-ji TempleKyoto StationToei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)Mt. KuramaEikan-do Zenrin-ji TempleMimuroto-ji Temple