- A great way to see Kyoto from a local’s perspective
- A personalized tour means you’ll visit only the places that interest you
- A walking tour takes you to places you couldn’t get to by car or bus
- See multiple top Kyoto sites on one tour such as Kinkaku-ji Temple
Departure & Return
Upon booking your meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Kyoto One Day Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private.