- Discover areas of Gion that can’t be reached by car or bus
- A guide leads the way so you don’t get lost
- Find out about secret areas locals love as you explore Gion on bike
- Travel light—the tour includes bike and helmet rental
Departure & Return
Look for our bike shop with the sign "Cycle Village" and a green TripAdvisor flag.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 13 years
- No-shows or missed bookings due to lateness are nonrefundable
- Must arrive 15 minutes before departure time, we depart promptly at 9 am or 1 pm
- Not recommended for those who cannot cycle for 4 hours at a moderate pace
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY NORU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms