Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Learn the Way of the Warrior at a Kyoto Samurai House
- Practice Swordsmanship basics, try on a traditional kimono, and handle a real Katana sword
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure times
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We will meet you outside (just up the stairs) of Hankyu Railway Omiya (大宮) Station’s Exit No.1. Staff members wearing traditional Japanese clothing will be waiting for you in front of the book store (Book 1st).
If you are willing to come to the venue by yourselves, please contact us in advance.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kyoto Samurai Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff