Explore our promoted experiences
- Get your bearings in La Paz on an off-the-beaten-path city tour
- A great introduction to the city for first-time visitors
- Get the inside scoop on local culture and history from a guide
- Navigate the city without wasting time getting lost
Departure & Return
We meet at 2 PM inside Sol & Luna Restaurant (upstairs) on Calle Murillo - Corner Cochabamba. Please enter and go upstairs to find your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "it was a super tour and it can be only recommended to go for it!" See review