- Absorb panoramic city views from your vertiginous vantage point in a cable car
- Browse stalls brimming with bizarre produce in The Witches Market
- Admire the modern architecture and mountainous perimeter of south La Paz
- Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
We meet by the main door of San Francisco Church, right across from the Gallery
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hanaqpacha Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Go a good view of the city for the stop in the El Alto." See review