Explore our promoted experiences
- A 3.5-hour walking tour of La Paz’s food and dining landscape
- Eat your way through La Paz, sampling everything at least six dishes
- Try local specialties and lesser known regional wines
- Visit a local market to see the exotic fruits and vegetables for sale
- Learn about Bolivian food culture from your expert local guide
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We meet at the doors to San Francisco Church at 6pm. Your guide will have red cap identification.
Your guide can help you get a taxi afterwards or you can stay on to enjoy the place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 8 passengers per group
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you have any allergies, please advise at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands