Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour private La Paz sightseeing tour
- Visit top historical landmarks like San Francisco Church, Jaén Street and Plaza Murillo
- Learn about traditional herbal remedies at the fascinating Witches Market
- Find the best shops and markets to buy souvenirs like textiles, jewelry and native handicrafts
- Be wowed by Moon Valley’s lunar-like scenery, made up of dramatic pinnacles and gorges
- Experience the city with an in-the-know private guide, who will provide commentary and tips
- Choose either a morning or afternoon tour, and customize the tour to your own interests and wishes
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Choose to explore some of the city’s most significant sights by visiting impressive landmarks like the 16th-century San Francisco Church and the colossal Metropolitan Cathedral. Delve into the colonial history of La Paz as you visit the buildings that throng Jaén Street (Calle Jáen) and absorb the convivial ambience of the city’s principle square, Plaza Murillo.
Uncover the rich historical heritage of Bolivia by heading to some of the city’s excellent museums; peruse exhibitions that speak eloquently of arts and crafts in the National Museum of Art and the Textile Museum; delve into the history of music in the Museum of Musical Instruments; or travel back in time at the National Museum of Archeology.
Witness local Andean life at the intriguing Witches Market, a commercial hub in which traditional remedies and exotic herbs are sold. Purchase artisan souvenirs and sample local delicacies at Lanza Market for an authentic culinary experience of La Paz.
Venture out of the city perimeters to see one of the country’s most impressive natural wonders; marvel at the lunar-like landscape of Moon Valley (Valle de la Luna) and capture photographs of the crater-pocked surface similar to that of the moon.
Return to your hotel at the end of your tour and bid your knowledgeable guide farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fremen Tours Bolivia (FTB)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "will worth the tour very informative good interduction to La Paz and made easy having a good driver." See review