10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Uncover the ancient mysteries of Tiwanaku and the natural beauty of Lake Titicaca—the world’s highest lake—on a full-day trip from La Paz. With a guide, you’ll travel to Tiwanaku to delve into the 2,500-year-old history of the recently settlement. Then, absorb the splendor of Lake Titicaca as you stop at several points of interest and refuel with a lakeside lunch. Entry fees and round-trip transport from your La Paz hotel are included.
- Uncover the 2,500-year-old history of recently settlement, Tiwanaku
- Absorb the natural beauty of Lake Titicaca, the world's highest lake
- Stop at cultural points of interest surrounding Lake Titicaca
- Lunch and round-trip transport from your La Paz hotel are included
Saved to wishlist!
Tiwanaku tour presented in English or Spanish
Hotel pickup and drop-off (please include a hotel when booking!)
Lunch (Please specify meal restrictions when booking!)
Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Hotel pick-up outside of La Paz
You may request pickup from Zona Sur hotels for an additional $20USD
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide hotel information when booking. Hotel pickups in Zona Sur will be charged an additional $20USD. Zona Sur pickups should expect a reduced itinerary to account for an additional 1.5 hours of driving. We recommend booking hotels in central La Paz if you intend to take this tour. (P.S. we pick-up travelers at all hotels, but the TripAdvisor extranet forces me to pick at least one hotel that lists with them. I picked Hostal Ananay because it is the best location, timewise, for taking the tour. -Caleb)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour is at altitude!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Solace Trekking and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tiwanaku and Titicaca Day Trip from La Paz
10 to 12 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa PazBus Tours - AltiplanoArchaeology Tours - AltiplanoHistorical Tours - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - AltiplanoCategory
Witches' Market (Mercado de las Brujas) Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church Tours & TicketsMuseum of Musical Instruments (Museo de Instrumentos Musicales) Tours & TicketsLa Paz Cathedral Tours & TicketsPresidential Palace Tours & TicketsCalle Jaen Museums Tours & TicketsMuseo Nacional de Arte (National Museum of Art) Tours & Tickets