- Beat the throngs on this VIP, early-access Tower of London tour
- Explore the highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy the rare opportunity to see the famed Crown Jewels without crowds
- Attend the Tower of London’s traditional opening ceremony
Departure & Return
This tour meets in front of the Tower of London shop, opposite the entrance to the Tower of London
Tower of London (inside).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that for security reasons bag searches will take place at Tower of London.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - UK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff