Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
MEETING PLACE: Main Entrance of Kensington Palace located at Kensington Gardens, Kensington, London W8 4PX, United Kingdom MEETING POINT: Adjacent to the main door (situated under the green awning). Do not enter the palace before checking in with your guide. Do not block the main entrance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Anybody under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by somebody aged 18 years or older.
- The tour voucher is not a valid entrance to Kensington Palace and will not be accepted – tour guests can only enter the Palace with the organizer of this tour who are LetzGo City Tours. Late arrivals cannot gain entry to the Palace and will need to contact the customer service number on their tour voucher.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours GBP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff