- Thames River dinner cruise in London
- Cruise along the Thames aboard a luxurious boat
- Pass top London attractions such as Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, and Big Ben
- Upgrade to the Premier Dinner option to include wine and mineral water
Departure & Return
Please walk down the left hand ramp at Embankment Pier and check in to our reception area
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Step aboard River Room, an elegant Scandinavian cruiser furnished with a dining saloon and expansive outer deck, or the recently refurbished vessel Glass Room, which offers passengers some of the best panoramic views over London.
Take a seat at your table as you sail east along the scenic Thames. Absorb the illuminated sights as darkness falls; relax over your delectable dinner, served by the courteous waiting staff; and lose yourself in the sparkling live entertainment. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
If you’ve upgraded to the Premier Dinner option, sip on your included half-bottle of wine and mineral water.
During your meal, glide by top London landmarks including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the Tate Modern, and the London Eye—all bathed in the radiant glow of sunset or brilliant floodlights. Gaze out over Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the dome of St Paul’s Cathedral, and the spectacularly lit Tower Bridge.
End your experience back at the starting pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A smart casual dress code is the norm, however, please feel free to dress for your occasion whether you are celebrating or just heading out for a fabulous meal on the Thames. We would advise against flip-flops, leisurewear and ripped jeans.
- Vegetarian option and other dietaries are available 48-hours in advance; please advise at time of booking if required
- Children aged 12 years and under are not permitted on board
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bateaux London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you do not mind disembarking in the dark, it is not an issue." See review