- Royal London tour led by a Blue Badge guide
- See major London attractions including Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and the venue for the Royal Wedding, Westminster Abbey.
- Drive past Kensington Palace, once home to Princess Diana, the Royal Albert Hall and Trafalgar Square
- Enjoy a Changing of the Guard tour outside Buckingham Palace
- Upgrade to include an open-date ticket for the London Eye
Departure & Return
Departs at 9am (boarding at 8.30), Victoria Coach Station (Gate 1-5)
What To Expect
As you travel, don your state-of-the-art Vox headphones that allow you to hear every word of your guide’s commentary crisply and clearly. Listen to fascinating facts about London’s royal history and architecture, and have your camera ready along the way to snap photos of the passing landmarks.
Start with a panoramic drive through London’s handsome streets to Kensington Palace, the home of Diana, Princess of Wales from 1981 until her untimely death in 1997. Admire the elegant proportions of the palace, and hear about Diana’s life here. Then, admire the famous concert venue that is the Royal Albert Hall, and see the Albert Memorial, a grandiose memorial commissioned by Queen Victoria in honor of her beloved husband Prince Albert.
Circle Trafalgar Square and cruise down Whitehall past the Downing Street residence of the British Prime Minister. Then, drive by the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben at Parliament Square, and continue to Westminster Abbey, the magnificent Gothic church where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married in April 2011.
After taking photos here, continue to St James’ Park and Buckingham Palace to see the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Listen as your guide talks about the ceremony’s history. Then, from a viewpoint facing the palace, look on as the on-duty Queen’s Foot Guards — wearing their iconic red tunics and bearskin hats — march in time to a military band, and ceremoniously exchange their duties with the new guard.
Your tour then finishes in Trafalgar Square, leaving you free to explore central London during the afternoon as you wish. For a bird's-eye view of the city, upgrade to include an open-date ticket for the London Eye.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The morning Royal London Tour is fully guided. The afternoon visits to The London Eye are independent (if selected this option)
- The London Eye is booked at the 14.00 pm time-slot (if selcted this option)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace will resume from Monday the 23rd August 2021 and will take place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Please note that London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance in Mid-January 2022 (actual dates to be confirmed).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands