6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the capital in bloom on a full-day tour of London’s most beautiful and little-visited gardens, followed by a decadent High Tea at the Kensington Palace Orangerie. With a maximum of 4 people and private transport by black cab, you’ll enjoy the personalised attention of your guide, as you stroll around pretty rose gardens, green squares and sunken gardens. Visit the Lincoln's Inn Fields and the John Soane Museum, browse the London Garden Museum and learn about medicinal plants and flowers at Chelsea Physic Garden.
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
2 A400 , 2 A400, London WC2H, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
Saint Martin-In-The Fields Church Path
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required on this tour.
- A maximum of 5 people per booking: capacity of new electric London cabs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Graham Bleasdale t/a Greenwich Royal Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Secret Gardens Tour of London with Afternoon Tea?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Secret Gardens Tour of London with Afternoon Tea?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Secret Gardens Tour of London with Afternoon Tea?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Secret Gardens Tour of London with Afternoon Tea
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLondonNature and Wildlife - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyNature and Wildlife - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetNature and Wildlife - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Cutty SarkLeicester SquareSt. Stephen WalbrookDuchess TheatreBoxpark ShoreditchGreenwichGabriel's WharfTrafalgar SquareEast EndBond StreetShakespeare's GlobeAbbey RoadWarner Bros. Studio Tour LondonShoreditchQueen's House Canary WharfSt. James's ParkSt. James's PalaceThe London Bridge Experience and London TombsLyric Theatre London