- Follow the guards on parade from St. James Palace to the Wellington Barracks
- Learn about Bucking Palace and its surrounding artworks and structures
- Visit the Horse Guard stables and see the guard inspection
- Small group ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
National Gallery, London. Meet by the Red telephone booth by the Sainsbury Wing entrance of the National Gallery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Notes: Changing the Guard can sometimes be cancelled, especially in wet weather. The decision to cancel can be made, by the Captain of the Guard , sometimes as late as 10:45 on the day. This means we cannot update our website in time to help people en-route or already at the Palace.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff