- Visit Stonehenge with a guide
- Sit down for lunch (or dinner) at a traditional English pub
- Enjoy a coach tour of the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, home of the famous author Jane Austen
- Go for a walking tour of Windsor or visit Windsor Castle (depending on selection chosen)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located on 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1W 9TP, approximately 7 minutes walk from Victoria Underground and Railway station. Tour departs at 7:45am (Boarding starts at 7.30am)
What To Expect
Afterward, continue by coach bus to Stonehenge. Admire England’s countryside as you travel to Salisbury Plain, the home of this UNESCO-listed stone circle, whose origins stretch back 4,500 years. Marvel at the prehistoric edifice, now generally thought to have been a temple aligned to the movements of the sun. Gaze at the stones, ponder how they were transported here and explore the cutting-edge visitor center to see the archaeological and virtual displays.
Next, continue to the picture-postcard village of Lacock, one of England’s prettiest spots. The 13th-century village has starred in period TV drama adaptations such as Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, as well as movies such as Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Head inside The George Inn, a welcoming, 14th-century pub, and savor a delicious, traditional English lunch. On rare occasions, when the inn is shut, you will visit a similar, nearby pub for your meal.
Duly refreshed, venture onward to the handsome Georgian city of Bath, once home to Jane Austen, the beloved,18th-century novelist. Enjoy a panoramic coach tour of the honey-stoned architecture, admiring top Bath attractions such as the sublime Royal Crescent and Pulteney Bridge on route.
Then, take a short guided stroll past the famous Roman Baths and impressive Bath Abbey. Delve into the cobblestone streets, browse for souvenirs and take snapshots of the lovely 18th-century buildings.
Your tour then concludes with drop-off in central London.
Please note: The order of the visit may change and lunch may be replaced by supper.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The State Apartments at Windsor Castle are occasionally closed; on such occasions, your tour may visit the castle precincts, St George's Chapel (except on Sundays) or Queen Mary's Dolls' House instead
- The Stonehenge Audio Guide is available to download in 12 different languages prior to the visit or while you are on site. Please search for the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in your app store.
- Lunch will be taken late in the afternoon (around 3pm).
- The order of the visit may change and lunch may be replaced by supper.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff