- Experience Matera, one two European Union capitals of culture in 2019
- Capture memorable photos and learn about the city from an informative guide
- Visit sites like Cathedral of Matera and the Church of San Giovanni Battista
- Explore one of southern Italy’s hippest cities on this guided adventure
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meeting point: Via A. Volta 3/5 - 75100 Matera. Address: Meeting point: Via A. Volta 3/5 - 75100 Matera. Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Martulli Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.