8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointSassi di Matera, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100, Matera Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Piazza del Ferrarese number 8 in Bari, next to Vallisa church
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY TERTIAM VIAGGI
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during On the Footsteps of James Bond, Matera and Gravina in Puglia?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during On the Footsteps of James Bond, Matera and Gravina in Puglia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during On the Footsteps of James Bond, Matera and Gravina in Puglia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during On the Footsteps of James Bond, Matera and Gravina in Puglia?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMateraSkip-the-Line Tours - BariAttractions & Museums - BariMuseum Tickets & Passes - BariSkip-the-Line Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoAttractions & Museums - Alberobello & LocorotondoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Alberobello & LocorotondoSkip-the-Line Tours - SalernoAttractions & Museums - SalernoMuseum Tickets & Passes - SalernoCategory