- Full-day private Mendoza wine tour
- Visit the Valle de Uco
- Travel by private car with your own group of up to four people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
With high elevation vineyards and water from the Andes, the Valle de Uco is among Argentina’s top wine growing regions, especially celebrated for sémillon and malbec grapes with bold flavors and deep color. Walk through the vineyards to learn how grapes are cultivated and selected—visit between February and April to see the harvesting process in action. This day is fully-customizable, so you can spend as much time as you want in the wineries, or proceed straight to tasting wines.
Sample Valle de Uco cuisine with reservations for a fixed menu lunch at one of the wineries (own expense), and if time permits, make a final stop at a fourth winery before returning to Mendoza. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel at roughly 5pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multilingual driver-guide
- Please note any dietary requirements in the Special Requirements field when booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mendoza Private Wine Driver
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.