8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience a day in the life of an authentic Argentinian cowboy on an exhilarating full-day gaucho tour from Mendoza. Learn to ride a beautiful horse gaucho-style on an authentic Argentinian ranch as you gain insight on the fascinating culture and customs of historical Argentinian cowboys. Feast upon a delicious Argentinian lunch and then spend the afternoon riding through the spectacular Andes mountains before returning to Mendoza by luxury vehicle.
- Discover the cowboy lifestyle of Argentina on a tour from Mendoza
- Visit a ranch and learn to ride a horse, gaucho-style
- Savor a delicious 'asado' lunch and homemade donuts on the ranch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Mendoza / Lujan de Cuyo / Chacras de Coria
Local guide English/Spanish/Portuguese speaking
Mate and homemade donuts at Gaucho's ranch
Authentic Argentinian BBQ "Asado" in the Andes
Horseback riding tour
Rent of winter clothes
Departure & Return
Air BnB and private flat/house are ok in Mendoza Center only.
Diplomatic Hotel , Avenida Belgrano 1041, Mendoza M5500FIU Argentina Park Hyatt Mendoza , Chile 1124 Frente a Plaza Independencia, Mendoza M5500EOJ Argentina Argentino Hotel , Calle Gral Geronimo Espejo 455, Mendoza M5500GJI Argentina Lares De Chacras , Calle Larrea 1266, Chacras de Coria, Mendoza M5528CBL Argentina
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Mandatory: Long pants, coats and/or wind break, small backpack, sunscreen, hat and sun glasses; In winter also gloves, scarf and woolly hat and spare socks.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mendoza Andes 4x4 / The Tintos
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Real Gaucho Day Trip from Mendoza - Don Daniel Ranch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Real Gaucho Day Trip from Mendoza - Don Daniel Ranch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Real Gaucho Day Trip from Mendoza - Don Daniel Ranch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Real Gaucho Day Trip from Mendoza - Don Daniel Ranch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Real Gaucho Day Trip from Mendoza - Don Daniel Ranch
8 to 10 hours
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesMendozaHorseback Riding - SantiagoNature and Wildlife - SantiagoHorseback Riding - San AntonioNature and Wildlife - San AntonioHorseback Riding - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaCategory
Achaval-Ferrer WineryCacheuta Thermal Spa (Termas Cacheuta)Bodega ChandonBodega CruzatMt. MercedarioLa Payunia Provincial Reserve Hill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria)Bodega Tierras AltasBodega RenacerDomaine BousquetVillavicencio Natural Reserve (Reserva Natural Villavicencio)Ischigualasto Provincial ParkAndeluna CellarsPlaza EspañaBodegas SalenteinLujan de CuyoFinca DeceroUco ValleyNavarro Correa WineryAtuel Canyon (Canon del Atuel)