Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day Delos tour from Mykonos, led by a local guide
- Cruise by ferry from Mykonos port to the island of Delos, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore the sacred ruins and archeological finds at Delos’ main excavation site
- See Delos’ Sacred Lake, the Terrace of the Lions, House of Dionysus, Temple of Isis and more
- Visit the Archeological Museum of Delos to discover excavated mosaics, statues and other relics
- Upgrade to include a hotel pickup from Mykonos
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- If you have chosen the pickup service, hotel pickups start approx. 1 hour prior to tour starting time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It’s very frustrating when you are in a foreign country and don’t know your way around and the company you got a tour with doesn’t give you any instructions on how to find your way." See review
- "The instructions from Viator for the meeting point is not clear and confusing so it created lots of unnecessary anxiety and wasted time how to meet up with the tour guide." See review