Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit ancient Delos on a half-day tour from Mykonos, including return ferry
- Navigate the ruins with ease and with a guide for important insight
- Discover musts such as the Temples of Apollo and stories you’d miss if alone
- Includes choice of time slots, and upgrade for Mykonos transfers
Departure & Return
Travelers must be aware that they need to present themselves at Delos Tours ticket booth (starting point) to check in and receive their ticket. Check-in closes 30 minutes before departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please specify in Special Requirements upon booking if interested in scheduling hotel or port pick-up or drop-off
- Bring with you camera, spending money, water and sunscreen. Bring some local currency with you for souvenir purchases. You may find it helpful to bring a small backpack along to carry belongings and purchases. Photo ID is required if you make purchases with a credit card.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Suitable for cruise ship day stops
- Last minute cancellation or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Check-in time is 60-30 minutes before departure time.
- The booking voucher doesn't guarantee boarding the boat nor entrance to the archaeological site. Please make sure you arrive at the Delos Tours kiosk in the Old Port 60-30 minutes before departure time to check in and receive your boat ticket. Entrance fees to the Archaeological Site & the Museum, €8,00 per person are not included and need to be paid at the Delos Tours kiosk upon check in, in cash only. You will receive your ticket to the archaeological site when you arrive in Delos.
- IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTE: PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN FACE MASK OR PROTECTIVE COVERING. IT IS MANDATORY.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The minimum number of participants required for the tour to take place is 8. In the unlikely case that the tour is cancelled because of low participation we will inform you accordingly so you can re-schedule or arrange for a refund
- Very important note: Loss or damage of the wireless tour guide system will incur a penalty of 100EUR
- Following the Greek government's guidelines about Covid and the measures taken to prevent its spread, please indicate which option applies to your situation: a) I have been vaccinated b) I have been through Covid c) I haven't been vaccinated nor been through Covid the past 6 months. If options 1 or 2 apply, please have with you your vaccination or antibodies certification on the day of the tour to present it to Delos authorities.
- Wheelchair accessibility only partially at Delos site.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delos Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The site is quite extensive and can be very hot so bring water, food, sunscreen, a hat and good walking shoes." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews