2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the clear waters of the Aegean Sea on this scuba diving tour. First you’ll be outfitted with gear and learn some scuba diving basics before navigating the Paradise House Reef, which is home to marine life such as starfish, octopus, sponges, and more. No experience is required; instructors explain safety procedures and how to use the equipment.
- Receive thorough instruction; there’s a maximum of four people per guide
- Choose between a few different departure times
- Please note: diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available for a fee
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified diving instructor
Use of scuba diving equipment
PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience
Professional photography (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (surcharge applies)
Port pickup and drop-off (surcharge applies)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult: minimum age 8 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 4 people per booking: larger numbers can be accommodated but will be separated into groups not exceeding 4 persons per instructor
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mykonos Diving Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Scuba Diving Adventure in Mykonos?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Scuba Diving Adventure in Mykonos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Scuba Diving Adventure in Mykonos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Scuba Diving Adventure in Mykonos?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Scuba Diving Adventure in Mykonos
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Armenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis) Tours & TicketsNaxos Tours & TicketsMykonos Folklore Museum Tours & TicketsParos Tours & TicketsMykonos Cruise Port Tours & TicketsKalafatis Beach Tours & TicketsMykonos Town (Chora Mykonos) Tours & TicketsAegean Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsManto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous) Tours & Tickets