Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the island on a guided bus tour with live commentary
- Hop off to explore Mykonos Town and Kalafatis beach
- Admire landmarks such as Panagia Tourliani monastery, Petros The Pelican, and the Mykonos windmills
- Ideal introduction to Mykonos for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
Bus station of Fabrika
What To Expect
Jump out to explore the maze-like streets of the Old Town, lined with pretty white-painted buildings; admire the historic Mykonos windmills; and pose for photos with Petros The Pelican, the mascot of Mykonos.
Continue along the coast, passing picturesque fishing villages and sandy beaches. Stop in Ano Mera village, where you’ll have free time to explore or visit the 16th-century Panagia Tourliani monastery. Make a final stop at Kalafatis beach, where you can stroll along the beach or enjoy a coffee break (own expense) at one of the seafront cafés.
On the way back to Mykonos, pause at one of the island’s best viewpoints to enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding islands.
Your tour ends back in Fabriqa Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfer Services 10,00€ per person/way for Chora Hotels and 12,00€ for rest of Island
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff