3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the charm and history of Mykonos's white-washed churches, windmills, and narrow winding streets on this in-depth walking tour of old town. Learn about famous local figures, stroll through the island's 'Little Venice, and nibble tasty treats from a popular bakery. Venture off the beaten path as your guide shares local lore, and dig into the town's ancient and cultural roots with a visit to the Archaeological and Folklore Museums. Hotel or port pickup and drop-off is included.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking professional guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Commemorative TripAdvisor Award
Professional Guide at the Archaeological Museum or the Folklore Museum
Entrance tickets to the Archaeological Museum and the Folklore Museum
Treat at Gioras Bakery
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in Mykonos or the cruise ship terminal
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- For any cancellation on our behalf due to bad weather (high winds over 6 degrees of the beaufort scale), the client is entitled to an 80% refund. Beforehand, our company will do everything in its power to service the customer, by offering solutions such as change of date or alternative tour or activity.
- Due to weather conditions, the destination of the booked cruise may change.
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTransfer.gr
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mykonos Old Town Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mykonos Old Town Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mykonos Old Town Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mykonos Old Town Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would definitely recommend this walking tour, especially if you go between May and Mid-October to fully enjoy the island." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mykonos Old Town Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMykonosShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsCity Tours - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory
Mykonos Town (Chora Mykonos) Tours & TicketsArmenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis) Tours & TicketsManto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous) Tours & TicketsNaxos Tours & TicketsAegean Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsKalafatis Beach Tours & TicketsMykonos Cruise Port Tours & TicketsParos Tours & TicketsMykonos Folklore Museum Tours & Tickets