8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sightseeing can be tiring business, so take the opportunity to recuperate in a steaming hot spring at the end of this full day tour around some of Nanjing’s historic highlights. A visit to Tangshan Mountain’s mineral-rich hot springs caps off this private tour around locations like the Sun Yat-Sen Mausoleum and the Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum. Uncover the stories of a wide cross-section of Chinese history on this tour, with a private guide by your side to answer any questions.
- Walk through the Australopithecus Cave, the site of some incredible caveman remains
- No need to book a rental car: get around Nanjing in your own private vehicle
- Stop for complimentary lunch at a local restaurant, including vegetarian options
- Round-trip transfers provided to and from your hotel or Nanjing Railway Station
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned comfortable car
Nanjing Hotel/Railway Station pick up and drop off
90-minute Tangshan Hot Spring fee
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Nanjing hotels or train station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please bring your own swimming wear
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nanjing Private Tour: Sun Yat-Sen Mausoleum, Xiaoling Tomb, Tangshan Hot Spring?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Nanjing Private Tour: Sun Yat-Sen Mausoleum, Xiaoling Tomb, Tangshan Hot Spring?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Nanjing Private Tour: Sun Yat-Sen Mausoleum, Xiaoling Tomb, Tangshan Hot Spring
8 to 9 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNanjing4WD Tours - Eastern ChinaSporting Events - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Eastern ChinaExtreme - Eastern ChinaHistorical Tours - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern China4WD Tours - SuzhouSporting Events - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouNature and Wildlife - SuzhouExtreme - SuzhouHistorical Tours - SuzhouFull-day Tours - Suzhou4WD Tours - HangzhouSporting Events - HangzhouBus Tours - HangzhouNature and Wildlife - HangzhouExtreme - HangzhouHistorical Tours - HangzhouFull-day Tours - HangzhouCategory